Friday, July 24, 2009

Life in general

So...first of all, Chris and I are going to be starting our own blog together. It will go along with our new site, still in the works, at chrisandleighanna.com. We figure with both of us talking about design, photography and whatever else strikes our fancy, we might be able to keep it current! Let me know what you think of the new design.

Chris has been in NYC all week, attending the SahreVictoreWilker Workshop at the Art Director's Club. Apparently, he has been bitten by the NY bug and is talking about possibly going there one day to live...wow. I used to never think I could get to a place like this but once I started changing my thoughts and expectations, it started happening. Anyways, he is learning lots plus getting to hang out with some really awesome folks.

I am headed out tomorrow to Johnson City, TN to photograph the Tyson family. They are some friends of ours that I have not seen in years, since they moved. I'll post a few pics here soon! After that, I am driving to Nashville to shoot for LifeWay! I am pretty thrilled about this and very thankful. It should be a really fun shoot to promote their Children's Music Series theme for next year.

Yeah, and in case you have not heard, Chris will be graduating in October! We are planning a trip to NYC for the photoexpo and his portfolio show that month. Keep your fingers crossed that an incredible opportunity will present itself to him soon!!! I will be leaving PC as well, and keep shooting and assisting...big changes ahead, it could get really exciting!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Oh I love the design of the new site! Lots of good things to come. Excited for you both!

Business logo design said...

Very Nice....You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.

Template Design said...

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

Visio 2010 Download said...

Acrobat 9 Pro Extended Download is the complete PDF solution for business and technical professionals.